On the CUTT.LV website, it is prohibited to shorten links that violate the legislation of the Russian Federation:
- Links to sites storing and distributing extremist information.
- Links to sites that distribute psychotropic, narcotic, and other substances included in the register of prohibited substances in the Russian Federation.
- Links to sites that distribute viral and unlicensed software.
- Links to sites that contain information about the methods of suicide, as well as sites containing calls and arguments in favor of committing suicide.
- Links to sites that contain information with child pornography, justification of sexual feelings towards minors, obscene scenes with the participation of minors, information about the production and distribution of child pornography and materials justifying it.
- The project administration is not responsible for the quality of links posted by third parties and for the content posted on destination sites.
The site administration has the right to remove the shortened link in case of violation of the rules for shortening links.